With have so much to offer, like total financial services with a personal touch, you can see why Fedmont Federal Credit Union is the place for you!
A share savings account offers safety and convenience, with competitive yields and no limitations on deposits and withdrawals. A $ 25.00 deposit into your Share Account establishes your membership and enables you to take advantage of all our other financial services.
Certificate of Deposit
When you invest in a Certificate Of Deposit, your money will earn a highly competitive interest rate. Since you lock in the rate for the entire term of your Certificate Of Deposit, this is an excellent way to boost your savings yields without the risk of market fluctuations. We offer a .10% increase at the time of Certificate renewal!
Christmas and Vacation Club Accounts
Our Club Accounts allow you to save gradually for any type of annual expense. With regular contributions and competitive dividends, your nest egg will grow quickly and easily. All our savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, a federal agency.
- Vacation Club Accounts
- Christmas Club Accounts
Low-cost loans are one of the greatest benefits of credit union membership. Whether you are financing your first car, your dream home or a college education for your kids, you will find low rates, affordable payments and personal service right here at ABC East Federal Credit Union.
- New and Used Auto Loans
- Consolidation Loans
- Revolving Credit / Signature Loans
- New Recreational Vehicles, Motorcycle, Boat, Motor, and Trailer Loans
- Loan advances via phone, mail, or email
- Credit Life Insurance
- Credit Disability Insurance
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Program
- Extended Vehicle Service Contracts
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement
Share Draft (Checking)
Our Share Draft Checking Accounts give you all the features you want in a checking account, without the fees and hassles you’ll find at other financial institutions.
- No minimum balance requirements
- No per-transaction fees
- Easy-to-reconcile monthly statements
- Instant carbonless check copies
- Access to online Bill Pay options
- Online Banking
- Direct Deposit of Pay Check
- Direct Deposit of Pay Allotments
- Direct Deposit of Tax Refunds
This convenient, two-in-one card adds even more convenience to your Fedmont Federal Credit Union membership! Use it as an ATM Card cash advances, balance inquiries, and more, 24 hours a day. Or use it as a debit card for swipe-and-go purchases anywhere, VISA is accepted. It works just like a check – only easier.
Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction
Money management is simple and automatic with these two free services:
Direct Deposit – Your paycheck, Social Security check, pension or government payment can be electronically deposited directly into your credit union account. With Direct Deposit your money is available sooner, and you’ll never have to worry about a lost or stolen check.
Payroll Deduction – This great service lets you specify a portion of your paycheck to be deposited into different accounts, enabling you to save or pay back loans automatically.
ATM Service – With an ATM card from Fedmont Federal Credit Union, you can perform transactions at any ATM across the country. Your ATM card gives you 24-hour account access, so you’ll never have to wait for business hours again!
Drive-Through Service – If the weather’s bad or you’re in a hurry, you’ll enjoy the convenience of our drive-through service. You can use our drive-through window to cash checks or make deposits, withdrawals, or loan payments without leaving the comfort of your car.
Complete Automotive Coverage – In addition to the best Auto Loans in town, we offer additional services to help make your driving experience worry-free:
- ADR Coverage– Auto deductible Insurance reimbursement up to $500.00.
- GAP Insurance – In case your vehicle is stolen or totaled in an accident, GAP Insurance covers the difference between your loan balance and your insurance payoff.
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance – Drive with complete peace of mind, knowing you are protected against the expense of unexpected repairs.
Free Notary Services
- Free Notary Service
- Individual Retirement Arrangements
- Transfer of funds (internal)
- Wire Transfers to other financial institutions