At Fedmont Federal Credit Union, our goal is to keep your personal information confidential. All employees of the Credit Union are expected to adhere to this policy.
2. We do not gather, collect or maintain any information about you that can identify you as an individual except for services as you make information available.
3. In some cases, we may collect general data about users of our website for statistical purposes. We may collect data on the day and time of the week that visitors are viewing the site. We do not share any of this information with other parties unless we have a contract with a company specifically for the purpose of enhancing the overall member experience of our website.
4. In order to conduct business of the credit union, we may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances permitted or required by law. These disclosures include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct credit union operations, to protect the security of our financial records, or to follow your instructions as you authorize.
5. Fedmont Federal Credit Union encourages you to help protect your privacy by using caution when disclosing your account number, social security number, and any other personal information. We ask that you keep your information with us current and for you to contact us when your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number changes.
6. This site contains links to other sites. Fedmont Federal Credit Union is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. This site has security measures in place to help protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Fedmont Federal Credit Union does not sell or otherwise provide member names or other information to third parties for purposes inconsistent with our mission.